Cyclomathesis: or An easy introduction to the several branches of the mathematics [electronic resource] : Being principally designed for the instruction of young students, before they enter upon the more abstruse and difficult parts thereof. By William Emerson. In thirteen volumes
- Emerson, William, 1701-1782
- London : Printed for F. Wingrave, successor to Mr. Nourse, in the Strand, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, xvi, 8, 244 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Vol. 1 only; no more published of this edition?.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T190979.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171105