No jest like a true jest; being a compendious record of the merry life and map exploits of Capt. James Hind, the great robber of England [electronic resource] : Together with the close of all at Worcester, where he was hanged, drawn, and quartered, for high treason, against the common weatlh, on September 24, 1652
- [London] : Printed and sold in Aldermary Church Yard, London, [1770?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations ; 24⁰.
- In this edition, the titlepage vignette shows a single horseman and the last word of the first line of the imprint is "Church"., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191173.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171151