An answer to Mr. Wood's proposal, relating to his copper -- Half -- Pence: in which the pernicious, and ruinous consequence, of their being received, and passing, in this kingdom, is clearly stated [electronic resource] : In a letter to Mr. Harding, printer in Dublin, upon occasion of a paragraph, in his news-paper, of Aug. 1. By M.B. Draiper [sic], author of the letter to the shop-keepers, &c.
- Swift, Jonathan, 1667-1745
- Uniform Title:
- Letter to Mr. Harding the printer
- Limerick : Printed and sold by S. Terry. Price One Penny, where may be had the said author's letter to the shopkeepers &c, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- M. B. Draiper = Jonathan Swift., First published as 'A letter to Mr. Harding the printer, .. By M. B. Drapier', Dublin, 1724., Price on title page: Price 1d., Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191522.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Teerink-Scouten, 640
View MARC record | catkey: 6171242