The glorious reward of Christian fortitude [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and citizens of London, at the Cathedral of St. Paul, on Monday the 31st of January, 1731. That being the anniversary fast for the martyrdom of King Charles the first: By Robert Warren, D.D. rector of St. Mary of Stratford Bow in Middlesex
- Warren, Robert, 1680-1740
- London : Printed for W. Meadows at the Angel in Cornhill, M.DCC.XXXI. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 22 pages ; 4⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191891.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171327