An account of the rise, progress, and present state of the Welsh Society, for supporting a charity school, erected in Grays Inn Road, London [electronic resource] : With a list of the governors and annual subscribers
- Corporate Author:
- Society of Ancient Britons
- London : Printed by T. Wilkins, No. 23, Aldermanbury, MDCCLXXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T191894.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171328