The True chronicle history of King Leir, and his three daughters, Gonorill, Ragan, and Cordella [electronic resource] : As it hath bene divers and sundry times lately acted
- London : Printed by Simon Stafford for John Wright, and are to bee sold at his shop at Christes Church dore, next Newgate-market, 1605.
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- This edition of ten copies, distinguished by the Pro patria watermark with a monogram as countermark as well as eighteenth century typography, was printed for Edmond Malone for private distribution; the National Library of Scotland copy bears a MS. note: "This is one of the ten copies reprinted by Mr Malone - they were all presented to friends".
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192334.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171464