The certainty, reasonableness, and equity of a suture general judgment [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at Leicester, at the assizes held there March 19th, 1718-19. Before the Honourable Sir Robert Eyre, Kt. One of the justices of the King's Bench. By John Proudman, rector of the other mediety of trowell, in the county of Notingham. Published at the request of the high sheriff, and the gentlemen of the grand jury
- Proudman, John
- Nottingham : Printed by William Ayscough for Mrs. Hartshorn in Leicester, and sold by Mr. Battley in Pater-noster-Row, London, 
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192444.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171504