A list of the poll, Thursday July, Ist, 53d day's poll for Ward and Stewart. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Down (Northern Ireland)
- Uniform Title:
- Poll list. 1790-07-01
- [Downpatrick?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Polling in the 1790 election in county Down constituency began on Saturday the 1st of May, and continued for 68 polling days until Monday, July the 19th. The successful candidates were Arthur Hill, subsequently Marquess of Downshire, and Robert Stewart, subsequently Marquess of Londonderry.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192761.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171638