Vox Stellarum: or An almanack or the year of Our Lord, 1724 [electronic resource] : Wherein have the planets places with their latitudes calculated from the best tables extant the moon's ingresses, lunations, and the great eclipse the sun, which will be on the 11th of May together with the rest of the eclipses mutual Lunar aspects; the like in no other almanack in this kingdom. Also anual and monthly observations, the terms of their returns, the general state of the weather a tide-table, the time of the sun rising and setting for this present year. Being bissextile or leap year. And fairs and high-ways of this kingdom with the things suitable to the subjects calculated referrd to the meridian of the city of Dublin whose latitude is 53d 20 M. north but indifferently serve any anywhere in Great-Britain and Ireland
- Coats, John
- Dublin : Printed and sold by E. Waters, M. Gunne, R. Gunne and T. Gunne, 1724.
- Physical Description:
- 44 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T192945.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171713