The village school [electronic resource] : Or, A collection of entertaining histories, for the instruction & amusement of all good children. In two volumes. Vol. II.
- Kilner, Dorothy, 1755-1836
- Uniform Title:
- Village school. Vol. 2
- London : Printed & sold by J. Marshall & Co. No. 17 Queen Street Cheapside, and No. 4 Aldermary Church Yard in Bow Lane, [1795?]
- Physical Description:
- 104 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Dedication in vol. 1 signed: M. P., i.e. M. Pelham, the pseudonym of Dorothy Kilner.
The titlepage is engraved.
Price on title page: (Price 6d. in Gilt Paper.-9d. Bound.)
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193431.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171895