To the King's Most Excellent Majesty, the humble address of the Incorporated Society in Dublin, for promoting English Protestant Schools in Ireland; presented to His Majesty by His Grace the Duke of Devonshire, Lord Lieutenant General and General Governor of Ireland, in th month of August, 1738 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Incorporated Society in Dublin for Promoting English Protestant Schools in Ireland
- [Dublin?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Drop-head title.
Possibly issued with 'A continuation of the proceedings of the Incorporated Society in Dublin, for Promoting English Protestant Schools in Ireland, from the 24th of March, 1737, to the 25th of March, 1738', Dublin, printed by Geo. Grierson, 1738.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193521.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171936