The clergyman's letter to Henry Fitzc-tt-n, Esq; author of The burlesque translation of Homer's first Iliad [electronic resource].
- [Dublin] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1749.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Henry Fitzc-tt-n = Henry Fitzcotton, a pseudonym.
'A new, and accurate translation of the first book, of Homer's Iliad' by Henry Fitzcotton was published by George Faulkner in Dublin in 1749.
Includes advertisements for various Dublin booksellers.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T193560.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6171952