The First book of Moses, called Genesis, in Hebrew, with the English translation on the opposite page [electronic resource] : With notes. Explanatory, practical, critical, and grammatical, By Lion Soesmans, corrected, and translated, by David Levi. The Greek version calls it Genesis; because it treats of and contains the generation of all things. It comprehends the account of the creation, the origin of all nations, the history of the patriarchs before the flood, and after it to the times of Joseph, and takes in the space of 2361 years
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Genesis. English and Hebrew
- London : Printed by Lion Soesmans, and Co. No. 9. Duke Street, Aldgate, 
- Physical Description:
- 410 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- With an additional titlepage, engraved.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T194538.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Darlow & Moule, 1320
View MARC record | catkey: 6172293