Parliamentary reform. Crown and Anchor Tavern in the Strand, Wednesday the 19th of May, 1790; seven o'clock in the evening. At a general meeting of the Friends to a parliamentary reform, Capel Lofft, Esq; in the chair, resolved unanimously,-that a restoration of the right of adequate representation to the people is the best consolation which can be given them for the heavy burden which they now bear, as well as those additional ones which probably may be soon imposed upon them, and which a war must necessarily occasion. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- [Friends of Parliamentary Reform. Meeting (1790-05-19) : London.])
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T194631.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172336