A reply to the Rev. Thomas Davis of reading, in Berkshire [electronic resource] : Occasioned by his letter of Abuse, addressed to William Augustus Clarke, of Red-Cross-Street
- Clarke, William Augustus
- London : Printed by W. Justins, No. 35, Shoe-Maker-Row, (late Pasham's) Black-Friers, Ludgate-Hill. To be had at Mr. Clarke's Meeting-House, No. 16, Red-Cross-Street, M,DCC,LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 12⁰.
- With a half-title., Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195590.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172677