A true and exact catalogue of all the plays [electronic resource] : That were ever yet printed in the English tongue; with the authors names against each play (alphabecaly digested) and continued down to October 1713
- Mears, W. (William), active 1713-1758
- London : Printed for W. Mears at the Lamb without Temple-bar, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 12⁰.
- Price on title page: Where may be had great variety of plays. Just published, the second edition of new miscellany poems, with five love letters from a nun to a cavalier. Done into verse. Printer for W. Mears. Price Bound in in Calf 1s. 6d.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195614.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172689