Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords Justice-General, Justice-Clerk, and Commissioners of Justiciary, the petition of Sir David Dalrymple of Hales, Baronet, ... [electronic resource].
- Dalrymple, David, Sir, approximately 1665-1721
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Dated at head of drop-head title: July 4. 1712., Associated with this petition is a sheet beginning 'This addition to Sir David Dalrymple's petition before the justiciary, is to be taken in, and read immediately ..'., Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195655.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172709