Lily's rules for the genders of nouns, and Heteroclites [electronic resource] : With the present perfect tenses and supines of verbs, or, Propria quæ Maribus, quæ genus and as in præsenti, Englished and explained from Turner's late amendments of Lily's grammar, to which are prefixed Hoole's terminations and examples to the several declensions of nouns and conjugations of verbs. For the use of young grammarians
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522
- [Dublin] : London: printed, Dublin: Reprinted by and for I. Jackson, at the Globe in Meath-street, 1758.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 18, 2 unnumbered pages, 119, 3 unnumbered pages ; 18⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Lily, William, 1468?-1522. Selections
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195939.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172826