County of Kildare, lent assizes. April, the 7th. 1791 [electronic resource] : Grand-Jurors; 1 John Taylor Esq; 2 Sir F. Aylmer bart. 3 Sir John Palmer bart. 4 M.B. St. L. Keatinge Esq; 5 Simon Digby Esq; 6 Richard Neville Esq; 7 William Sherlock Esq; 8 Thomas Burgh Esq; 9 Wogan Brown Esq; 10 James Spencer Esq; 11 Theobald Wolfe Esq; 12 Mich. Aylmer Esq. 13 Edw. Hendrick Esq; 14 John Tyrrell Esq; 15 Rob Power Esq; 16 Charles Palmer Esq; 17 Eyre Powel Esq; 18 Christopher Bagot Esq; 19 J. Montgomery Esq; 20 Rich Gratten Esq; 21 George Daker Esq; 22 Thomas Kelly Esq; 23 Samuel Mills Esq; Arthur Burdett Esq; sheriff
- Corporate Author:
- Kildare (Ireland : County). Grand Jury
- Uniform Title:
- Presentments. 1791
- Carlow : Printed by G, Cooke, in Tullow-street, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26 pages ; 8⁰.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T195943.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172829