A letter to the religious societies, in and about the cities of London and Westminster; briefly exhorting them to sincerity in their profession [electronic resource] : By a member of one of them. Occasioned by an excellent sermon preach'd before the said societies, on Wednesday, Sept. 28, 1737, at their quarterly meeting in the Parish Church of St. Mary le Bow, by the Reverend Mr. Whitefield
- Member of one of them (Religious Societies)
- London : Printed by John Lewis, in Bartholomew-Close, near West-Smithfield, [1737?]
- Physical Description:
- 7, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196363.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172991