The process or morality, religion, and laws in the different periods of the world [electronic resource] : Considered in a sermon, preached at the assizes at reading, before the Honorable Mr. Justice Wilson, and Mr. Justice Grose March 6, 1732. By Richard Valpy, D.D. F.A.S. of Pembroke College, Oxford rector of Stradishall, Suffolk and master of Reading school
- Valpy, R. (Richard), 1754-1836
- Reading : Re-printed by Smart and Cowslade. sold in London by Messrs. Richardson, Royal Exchange, Robinsons,Paternoster Row; and Pridden, Fleet Street; Deck, Bury and Meyler, Bath, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 151, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196373.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6172995