Popery and treason inseparable [electronic resource] : In a discourse upon the 5th of November, not forgetting the 4th. Wherein is also some remarkable memoirs discovering the arts of the papists in the death of King Charles the First, very suitable for protestants in this divided age. By J.H.M.E. in Newport-Market
- Harrington, Joseph, active 1714
- London : Printed for the author, and sold by A. Boulter without Temple-Bar, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 8⁰.
- J. H. M. E. = Joseph Harrington.
Sometimes attributed to John Hunt of Milton Ernest.
Price on title page: Price Four Pence.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196541.
- Reproduction Note:
View MARC record | catkey: 6173064