The Surveyor's guide [electronic resource] : Containing plain and easy directions for performing all the duties appertaining to the office of surveyor of the highways, in a regular and concise manner; with pages ruled agreeable to the tables in the above directions, and the proper heads to each page, by which the surveyor's accounts may be methodically and readily made out and kept; with the forms of several blank precedents used by the surveyors in general
- London : Printed and sold by T. Jones, No. 138, Cliffords-Inn Gate, Fetter Lane, Near Fleet-Street. Where may be printed copies of the surveyors forms, with the necessary blanks to be filled up as occasion may require, [1795?]
- Physical Description:
- 24,22 pages ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T196795.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6173135