Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the claim of Sir Robert Menzies of that ilk, heritable Bailie of the lordship of Apin o' Dull, made and entered pursuant to an act of the 20th year of His Present Majesty, intitled, An act for taking away and abolishing the heritable jurisdictions in that part of Great Britain called Scotland, and for making satisfaction to the proprietors thereof, &c. ... [electronic resource].
- Menzies, Robert, Sir, -1786
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Dated at head: November 5. 1747.
A claim to the heritable jurisdiction of Apnadull.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T197209.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6173331