Reasons for an immediate declaration of war, against England [electronic resource] : Published at Madrid, on the first day of this instant December, 1761; By the authority of His Most Catholic Majesty. Faithfully translated from the genuine Spanish original, and dedicated to the Right Honourable William Pitt, Esq
- London : Reprinted, and sold, for the translator, by I. Pottinger, in Ave-Maria Lane, near Ludgate-Street, 1761.
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Concerning Pitt's proposal that war be declared against Spain in September 1761., Price on title page: (Price One Shilling.), Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T198676.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6173861