Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the claim of John Campbel of Glenlyon, Esq; heritable bailie of regality, in so far as concerns his lands of Balinald, Tullichmullen and Ardtrascard, being a part of the regality of Athole, made and entred pursuant to an act past in the last session of Parliament, being the 20th year of the reign of His Present Majesty, intitled, an act for taking away and abolishing the heritable jurisdictions in that part of Great-Britain called Scotland, and for making satisfaction to be proprietors thereof, &c [electronic resource].
- Campbell, John, of Glenlyon
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Dated at head: November 10. 1747.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199013.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6173974