Sir, by virtue of a precept from the Right Hon. the Lord Mayor, you are desired by the master and wardens of the Worshipful Company of Stationers, to meet at Guildhall, on Tuesday the 24th day of June, 1800, at ten of the clock in the forenoon, in your Livery Gown and Hood, for the election of sheriffs, Chamberlain, bridge masters, and other officers to serve the city of London for in year ensuing [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Stationers' Company (London, England)
- [London] : William Thorne, printer, Red Lyon Court, Fleet Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/4⁰.
- Signed: Thomas Millis, Beadle.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199073.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174003