Lord Gardenston. November 21. 1780. Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of William Duke of Montrose, James Marquis of Graham, John Graham of Duchray, George Graham of Kinross, John Farquhar-Gray of Gilmilnscroft and Kilmardinny, Robert Graham of Lambhill, Michael Bogle merchant in Glasgow, Mr John Grm̆e writer to the signet, George Stewart younger of Grandtully, Robert Scott Junior, merchant in Glasgow, Archibald Bogle merchant there, Robert Graham-Burden of Fedals, Mr James Graham minister of the Gospel at Killearn, Robert Buchanan merchant in Glasgow, and Archibald Graham and John Leckie, writers there, ... [electronic resource].
- Montrose, William Graham, Duke of, 1712-1790
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 25, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Drop-head title., The words "Lord Gardenston" are enclosed in the title in square brackets., Signed: Henry Dundas., Concerning an action of reduction brought by Sir James Colquhoun., Reproduction of original from British Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199380.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174086