Bull, mayor. A common council holden in the chamber of the Guildhall of the city of London, on Friday the 29th day of July, 1774. This day the Court proceeded according to the order of the twenty-third of June last, to take into consideration the report that was then made from the committee appointed to enquire into the practice and fees of the court of requests, the abuses of its officers and their servants as also the inconveniences attending the present mode of executing the business thereof, which was ordered to be printed and a copy thereof sent to every member of this court, and the same was again read in these words; to the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, aldermen and commons of the city of London, in common council assembled [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Corporation of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Uniform Title:
- Committee reports. 1774-07-29
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 2⁰.
- Signed: Hodges.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199496.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174116