Gill, mayor. A common council holden in the chamber of the Guildhall of the city of London, on thursday 18th December, 1788. Resolved that one fourth part of the members of the committee for general purposes, Thames navigation, and control over the coal and corn meters shall be removed at the end of the year; one other fourth part at the end of two years; one other fourth part at the end of three years; and the remainder at the end of four years; to be determined by Ballot, in the committee for general purposes, within the first year of their appointment; and to be determined in the committee for Thames navigation, and control over the coal and corn meters, by the removal in the first instance of those members who have been for the greatest length of time on the committee; but in case of an equal length of time of several members, then to be determined between those members by ballot in the committee; and that no person to be afterwards appointed upon any committee, shall continue a member longer than four years [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Corporation of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Uniform Title:
- Committee reports. 1788-12-18
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T199503.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174120