The Belfast town and country almanack, (improved and enlarged) for the year of our Lord 1799 [electronic resource] : Adapted to the new stile: being the third after leap-year. Containing, vulgar notes-moveable feasts-eclipses-four termly quartess--a chrcnological table of remarkable events 2 sun's rising and setting for every day in the week, and every month in the year 3-14 Days of the month and week-fasts, festivals, and other remarkable days. 3-14 The whole known fairs in Scotland 3-14 Stories and witty jokes 15-16 Calculated for the meridian of Belfast, whose latitude is 54 degrees 48 min. north, and may very well serve all other parts of Ireland and Great Britain[.].
- [Belfast] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 12⁰.
- Price on title page: (Price Three-pence.)
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T200783.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174469