Travels through Germany, Bohemia, Hungary, Switzerland, Italy, and Lorrain [electronic resource] : Giving a true and just description of the present state of those countries; their natural, literary, and political history; manners, laws, commerce, manufactures, painting, sculpture, architecture, coins, antiquities, curiosities of art and nature, &c. Illustrated with copper-plates, engraved from drawings taken on the spot. By John George Keysler, Fellow of the Royal Society in London. Carefully translated from the second edition of German. In four volumes
- Keyssler, Johann Georg, 1693-1743
- Uniform Title:
- Neueste Reisen. English
- London : printed for A. Linde, bookseller to Her Royal Highness the Princess Dowager of Wales, in Catherine-street in the Strand; and T. Field, at the Wheat-sheaf, the corner of Pater-Noster-Row, Cheapside, M DCC LVI. 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes,plates : illustrations,map ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T201105.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174544