The Irish [propositions.] N.B. The propositions, as moved by Mr. Orde, are printed in red----those laid before the House of Commons, ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Uniform Title:
- Proceedings. 1785-05-26
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1⁰.
- Printed in red and black.
In four columns: 'Original propositions, moved by Mr. Orde, on the 7th of February', 'Amended propositions, as laid before the House of Commons by Mr. Pitt, on the 12th of May', 'The reported propositions of the 26th of May' and 'The remains of the original propositions'.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T201617.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6174625