A declaration of the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury, and the bishops in and near London, testifying their abhorrence of the present rebellion [electronic resource] : With an exhortation to the clergy and people under their care, to be zealous in the discharge of their duties to His Majesty King George
- Tenison, Thomas, 1636-1715
- Belfast : Re-printed by Robert Gardner. And sold at his Shop, at the sign of the Printing-Press, 1715.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰.
- Signed by Thomas Tenison and thirteen bishops.
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T202894.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6175073