A sermon preach'd in the Cathedral Church of Rochester on the 27th of June, 1706 [electronic resource] : Being the Thankgiving-day for a glorious victory obtain'd over the French Army in Brabant, under the command of the Duke of Marlbrough, captain-general of Her Majesty's land-forces, and commander in chief of the Army of the Allies. By Daniel Hill, A.M. Prebendary of the said Cathedral-Church
- Hill, Daniel, 1646 or 1647-1729
- London : Printed for H. Mortlock at the Phœnix in St. Paul's Church-yard, MDCCVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 25, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T203222.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6175184