The mystery of tithe-stealing display'd and abdicated [electronic resource] : Or The penitent countrymen's confession in Lent. A dialogue between farmer K--- and some of his neighbours met at Banbury Market in Oxfordshire, on Thursday the 18th of February, 1702/3. Publish'd for the benefit of all counties, and tithing-men, by farmer K------.
- K. (Farmer)
- London : Printed for William Cross, in Warwick-Lane, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 9, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Reproduction of original from University of London's Goldsmiths' Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T203716.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 4013
View MARC record | catkey: 6175353