An abridgment of Captain Cook's last voyage, performed in the years 1776, 1777, 1778, 1779, and 1780 [electronic resource] : For making discoveries in the Northern Hemisphere, by order of His Majesty. Extracted from the quarto edition, in three volumes. Containing a relation of all the interesting transactions, particularly those relative to the unfortunate death of Captain Cook; to which are added, extracts from Captain King's account of his life and public services. The seventh edition. Ornamented with several plates and improved by a copious index, also a chart of the tracts of the ships
- Cook, James, 1728-1779
- Uniform Title:
- Voyage to the Pacific Ocean. Abridgments
- London : Printed for C. and G. Kearsley, No. 46, Fleet-Street, MDCCXCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 442, 22 unnumbered pages, plates ; 12⁰.
- Intended to accompany 'An abridgment of Captain Cook's first and second voyages', published by George Kearsley, 1788.
With an index and three final pages containing advertisements.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T204054.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6175451