The Gospel Ministry, when improved, the greatest blessing; when resisted and abused, the greatest curse [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the Ordination of the Rev. William Nicol, to the co-pastoral care of the Scots Church in Swallow-Street, November 23, 1769. By the Rev. James Steven, minster of the Scots-Church, Crown-Court, Covent-Garden. To which is added the charge by Henry Hunter, D.D. of the Scots-Church, London-Wall
- Steven, James, 1761-1824
- London : Printed for the authors, by T. Gillet, Bartholomew-Close; and sold by Dilly, Poultry; Cadel and Davis, Strand; Chapman, Fleet-Street; Kay, opposite Somerset-House, Strand; and Bishop, Newport-Street, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 71, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Hunter, Henry, 1741-1802
- Half-title: 'A sermon preached at the ordination of the Rev. William Nicol, ..'.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T205121.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6175722