A letter to the Revd. Mr. Joseph Boyse [electronic resource] : Wherein, the hinge of the controversie, between the subscribers and non subscribers of the north, is consider'd. The pain ducstions are truly stated. Being, some remarks on the Revd. Mr. John Abernethy's defence of his seasonable advice, from page 100, to page 127. By Samuel Hemphil, M.A.
- Hemphill, Samuel, -1741
- Dublin : Printed by William-Shaw Anburey, in Abby Street: and sold by G. Risk, G. Ewing, in Dames Street, Thomas Whitehouse, on Essex-Bridge, and J. Holmes, in Belfast, 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T205485.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6175784