A Manual of prayers, and other Christian devotions [electronic resource].
- [Rome?] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1720.
- Physical Description:
- 179, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Flinton, George
- Probably the version originally compiled by George Flinton and based upon 'Precationes liturgicae in dies septem digestae' by Simon Verepaeus.
Printed at Rome for the use of the Old Pretender's household, according to a note on a copy in the National Library of Scotland.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T205782.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6175861