The Ready reckoner; or, Trader's sure guide [electronic resource] : Addapted to the use of persons who buy or sell any sort of goods, either in wholesale or retail. Shewing, at one view, by exact tables, ready cast up, The amount or value of any number or quantity of goods or merchandise, from one farthing to twenty shillings, either by the ounce, pound, Yard, ell, hundred, half-hundred, or quarter, &c, &c. To which are added, I. tables of interest, at ... 4 I-half, and 5 per cent. from I day to a year. II. Table of Scots money converted into sterling, from I pound Scots to 9000. III. Table of Dutch coin converted into English from I guilder to 3000. IV. Table of Portugal money, from I to 1000 V. Table of expences or wages, by the day, week, month, or year
- Fenning, Daniel
- Edinburgh : Printed by Robert and Richard Wilsons, for Robert Jameson Parliament-Square, M.DCC.LXXX. 
- Physical Description:
- iv,236 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Daniel Fenning.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T206824.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176139