A short treatise on onanism; or, The detestable vice of self-pollution [electronic resource] : Describing the variety of nervous and other disorders, that are occasioned by the shameful practice, or too early and excessive venery, and directing the best method for their cure. By a physician in the country
- Farrer, W. (William), -1775
- London : Printed and sold by Fletcher and Co. Book-sellers, at the Oxford-Theatre, the north-side of St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 39, 7 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Preface signed: W. Farrer.
With a half-title and three final advertisement leaves.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207134.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176202