Stewart's English register; for the year, 1791. Being a collection of English lists. Enlarged and improved [electronic resource] : Containing: His Majesty's Most Honourable Pprivy Council, the Lords and Commons of Parliament in England, great officers of state, army & navy, law & trade; list of the army, field officers, pay of the army and navy, ships in and out of commission, admirals, &c. Knights of St. Patrick, the Garter, Bath and Thistle-baronets of England, Ireland, & Nova Scotia, bankers of London, account of stocks and trading companies. A general account of all the Kingdoms in Europe; their extent, revenue, population, present government, soverigns, &c. Tables of exchange, brokerage, interest and purchase, of latitude and longitude of the principal palces throughout the worlk; also, tables of life annuities, and calculations of the value of renewing leases, and purchasing reversions, by Mr. Steele, and now made use of in calculating the fines of renewing ecclesiastical and other leases. Peers of Scotland, titles, and eldest sons. With other particulars useful and entertaining. Fitted to be bound up with Stewart's Irish Merlin, and making with it, a present state of both Kingdoms
- Stewart, Alexander, active 1787-1809
- Dublin : Printed by A. Stewart, No. 86, Bride-Street, and sold by all the booksellers in Ireland, 
- Physical Description:
- 119, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
Price in square brackets: (Price, 1s. 1d.)
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207479.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176293