A second part or further prosecution of the moral and Christian manual vade mecum or pocket-book [electronic resource] : Of several religious thoughts, and considerations. To beget, quicken, nourish, strengthen, and confirm the heart in true devotion and all heavenly mindedness
- J. L., Presbyter of the Church of Ireland
- Uniform Title:
- Moral and Christian manual, vade mecum, or pocket-book. Part 2
- Dublin : Printed by Francis Dickson, at the Union on Cork-Hill, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 113-227, 1 unnumbered page;2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages ; 12⁰.
- 'A moral and Christian manual, vade mecum, or pocket-book', published in 1711, is by "J. L."., The second part is intended to follow the pagination of the original publication., The ,18p. section, with a half-title and with both separate register and pagination, is entitled 'A prayer including withal a contemplation of God'., Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207612.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176344