Second night. Theatre Canongate, this evening, being 15th December 1756, a concert of music. After which will be presented (gratis) the new tragedy Douglas. Taken from an ancient Scots story, and writ by a gentleman of Scotland. The principal parts to be performed by Mr. Digges; Mr. Love. Mr. Heyman, Mr. Younger, Mrs. Hopkins, and Mrs. Ward. With new dresses and decorations. A prologue to be spoke by Mr. Digges, and an epilogue to be spoke by Mrs. Hopkins. Between the acts will be performed select pieces of old Scots musick [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Canongate Theatre (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- 'Douglas' is by John Home.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T207635.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176349