Translation of the Bishop of Boulogne's pastoral letter on the spiritual authority; and the new civil constitution of the clergy, as decreed by the national assembly of France [electronic resource] : Wherein the distinction between the spiritual authority of the church, and the temporal power of the state, is clearly defined and ascertained. An interesting composition: necessary for the forming a competent and impartial judgement on this important article of the revolution now attempted in France. From the original French
- Asseline, Jean Renʹe, 1742-1813
- Uniform Title:
- Instruction pastorale. English
- Dublin : Printed by P. Wogan, No. 29, Old-Bridge, M,DCC,XCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 34, 4 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Horizontal chain lines., A translation of Jean Renʹe Asseline's 'Instruction pastorale', published in 1790., Reproduction of original from "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas"., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T208261.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176457