Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, the claim of Mr. John Macleod of Muiravenside, Mr. Archibald Campbell of Stonefield, and Mr. Ronald Campbell of Balerno, advocates, creditors adjudgers of the estate of Sir James Campbell of Auchinbreck, and of the other creditors adjudgers of the said estate, who have produced their interests in the ranking of the creditors of the said Sir James Campbell, ... [electronic resource].
- Macleod, John, 1688-1773
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, Archibald, -1753 and Campbell, Ronald
- Macleod, John, 1688-1773—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Campbell, Archibald, -1753—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Campbell, Ronald—Trials, litigation, etc—Early works to 1800
- Inheritance and succession—Scotland—Renfrew—Early works to 1800
- Debtor and creditor—Scotland—Renfrew—Early works to 1800
- Dated at head: November 10. 1747.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T208503.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176536