By the Lords Justices and Council of Ireland, a proclamation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1767-02-13
- Dublin : Printed by Boulter Grierson, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, MDCCLXVII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets (versos blank) ; 1⁰.
- Dated: "13th day of February, 1767".
Against David Moloney who with others on the night of 5 January 1767 entered the house of Bartholomew Connel of Lahardan, co. Clare, with intent to carry away Helen Egan and Alice Lyons.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209101.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176728