Questions, to which each incumbent is desir'd to give an answer, in order to the making of a terrier, according to the forty fourth cannon of the Church of Ireland, and in order to the understanding the true state of the Province of Dublin. Proposed by His Grace, William lord arch-bishop of Dublin, primate and metropolitan of Ireland, with the cansent of the Right Reverend the Suffragan Bishops and Clergy of his Province, and to be offer'd in the course of his triennial visitation, Anno. 1709. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Ireland. Province of Dublin. Archbishop (1703-1729 : King)
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, on the Blind-Key, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209170.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176768