The use of donovan's card-dial and analema [electronic resource] : Whereby the time of the day; time of sun's rising and setting; length of day and night; sun's amplitude; point of the compass the sun rises and sets at, &c. may be found in Cork, and places of the same latitude; and in most parts of the kingdom without sensible error. And whereby may be found in all parts of the globe, the sun's declination, his place in the ecliptick; the sun's altitude, and the latitudes of places, &c. at any time
- Donovan, John (Topographer)
- Cork : Printed by J. Haly, North-Main-Street, 1791.
- Physical Description:
- 17, 1 unnumbered page, plate ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Donovan.
Price on title page: Price-A British Sixpence.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Ireland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T209788.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6176925